Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Martin Luther King Jr Community Hospital
Martin Luther King Jr Community Hospital is a Hospital in Los Angeles, CA. This facility has 131 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 4.5.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 1 of 1
Very caring facility
Self-verified patient of Martin Luther King Jr Community Hospital - Posted on June 24th, 2019
I had been very weak having abdominal pain, back pain, heavy bleeding and was severely constipated I was very skeptical going there I went 3 times before actually going in I had heard all the bad publicity the hospital had got decades ago but I was just to weak to go anywhere else to my surprise the hospital was clean not like before when you seen homeless people there sleep all the time the staff was very helpful the doctor was Phenomenal he gave me pain meds to stop the pain then went to work trying to access the problem after all test were done turns out I had uterine fibroids and constipation I was sent home with a prescription they even called me to follow up with a gynecologist appointment they where on top of everything I would definitely go back again
Martin Luther King Jr Community Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions1680 E 120th St, Los Angeles, CA
Martin Luther King Jr Community Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Los Angeles, CA.