Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Utah Valley Specialty Hospital
Utah Valley Specialty Hospital is a Hospital in Provo, UT. This facility has 40 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
Very bad nursing services
Self-verified patient of Utah Valley Specialty Hospital - Posted on October 14th, 2018
The nurses could care less about their patients. They dropped my Father in law on the floor attemping to transfer him to a wheelchair. A nurse named Alyssa is a horrible nurse treated my Father in law like he was 5 years old. She informed all of us that the nurses at this facility do not provide patient care "during shift change". Seriously?
Self-verified patient of Utah Valley Specialty Hospital - Posted on January 26th, 2017
I was sent there following a surgery to remove Bone infected with MERSA courtesy of Utah Valley Hospital Wound Care! The Doctors and staff take the utmost precautions to prevent spreading anything to another patient! I was treated with respect & staff as well as physical therapy were well trained & professional.I can not remember the I think case worker there but She was great to Me as well.I haft to have neck and hand surgeries soon & as I live alone and am a paraplegic I am going to beg to be sent there again until I am able to care for Myself.I cannot say enough good about this place considering no one truly want to be in a hospital for an extended period of time
Utah Valley Specialty Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
Locations & Directions, ,
Utah Valley Specialty Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Provo, UT.