Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kindred Hospital San Diego
Kindred Hospital San Diego is a Hospital in San Diego, CA. This facility has 70 total beds.
Book Online Now
Kindred Hospital San Diego offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Burn Care Unit|
Locations & Directions1940 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA
Kindred Hospital San Diego is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near San Diego, CA.