- Speaks English
- Mineral Wells, TX
99 Total Beds
2 swing beds
99 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
Palo Pinto General Hospital offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Palo Pinto General Hospital
Palo Pinto General Hospital is a Hospital in Mineral Wells, TX. This facility has 99 total beds, of which 99 are certified.
400 SW 25th Ave
Mineral Wells, TX 76067
Palo Pinto General Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Rehab - Outpatient|