Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics
University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics is a Hospital in Iowa City, IA. This facility has 729 total beds. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 3.7.
200 Hawkins Dr
Iowa City, IA 52242
Showing 2 of 2
BEWARE OF DR. PATRICK WILLIAM HITCHON
Self-verified patient of University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics - Posted on April 15th, 2019
Self-verified patient of University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics - Posted on January 13th, 2019
Locations & Directions200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA
University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Iowa City, IA.