Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Redington Fairview General Hospital
Redington Fairview General Hospital is a Hospital in Skowhegan, ME. This facility has 25 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 5.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Redington Fairview General Hospital - Posted on January 1st, 2019
I recently had a total hip replacement. The coordination between the Orthopaedic office staff and the surgical staff was an easy transition for someone like myself who had never had any type of surgery so I was a bit nervous about what would take place. All my concerns were eased by the knowledgeable and professional team of nurses and doctors. My surgery went very well and then the Med Surge staff took my recovery the rest of the way. The nurses were wonderful and took very good care of me and put my mind at ease with their compassion and professionalism. Last but not least nutrition/kitchen prep was amazing! Also kudos to housekeeping, they do a wonderful job! RFGH is a 5 star!
Self-verified patient of Redington Fairview General Hospital - Posted on July 25th, 2018
I had an abundance of tests there after two small strokes. I spent the night taking test after test. The staff there is nothing less than superb and incredibly efficient. Between tests, there was little or no wait time. The consideration of the entire staff was the best i have ever experienced. What a great group. Thank ypou all so very much. T C
Locations & Directions46 Fairview Ave, Skowhegan, ME
Redington Fairview General Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Skowhegan, ME.