Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Rhode Island Hospital
Rhode Island Hospital is a Hospital in Providence, RI. This facility has 719 total beds. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 4.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 1 of 1
GREAT staff but terribly inconvenient for clients
Self-verified patient of Rhode Island Hospital - Posted on July 11th, 2019
I'd like to start with the fact that this review should NOT reflect on the wonderful staff. EVERY staff member that I interacted with from doctor to housekeeping was very helpful and considerate. So NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE STAFF WHATSOEVER!! My complaints are about how increadibly inconvienant everything is from parking to getting a simple drink of water to finding and using tge cafeteria. My wife had very serious surgery on Valentine's Day. She was in surgery for 5.5 hours. While waiting for her I hecame very thirsty. EVERY water fountain was inoperable. The water mearly trickled from every fountain I could find. I had to walk all the way to the cafeteria before I could find water. There were 2 faucets that were VERY difficult to operate with plastic cups next to them. So I was finally able to drink some lukewarm water after getting water all over my hand. When I came the next day to spend time with her they had closed down the valet parking (not sure why. It was 1PM on a Friday)I was forced to park a half a mile away and walk all of the way back. On top of that BS I also got to pay $6 FOR THE PRIVILAGE!! It was increadibly frustrating and wrong.
Rhode Island Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions593 Eddy St, Providence, RI
Rhode Island Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Providence, RI.