Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Coral Springs Medical Center
Coral Springs Medical Center is a Hospital in Coral Springs, FL. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 3.6.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Coral Springs Medical Center - Posted on May 5th, 2020
Good care for elderly lady
Self-verified patient of Coral Springs Medical Center - Posted on April 5th, 2020
Self-verified patient of Coral Springs Medical Center - Posted on December 5th, 2019
My Mothers ER Visit
Self-verified patient of Coral Springs Medical Center - Posted on December 3rd, 2019
I took my mother post fall to CSMC ER, I was literally there about 9 hours to be given a negative CT result. Don't get me wrong, I was happy that the scan was negative, I was just very stressed that it took so long to get in and out of the ER. The ER was not even busy, as a matter of fact most of the rooms were empty as far as I could see. The staff was ok, nothing to brag about, they did their job but not very friendly or personable. The doctor was nice but in my opinion way too slow to deliver diagnosis and plan.
Locations & Directions3000 Coral Hills Dr, Coral Springs, FL
Coral Springs Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Coral Springs, FL.