Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Northshore Skokie Hospital
Northshore Skokie Hospital is a Hospital in Skokie, IL. This facility has been rated 9 times, with an average patient rating of 2.9.
Showing 5 of 7
Inaccurate website and poor service
Self-verified patient of Northshore Skokie Hospital - Posted on July 8th, 2020
Their website indicates the North Shore Skokie Ambulatory Laboratory walk-in hours are from 7AM to 3:30PM. The reality is the registration shuts down at 3:20 claiming that the staff needs to clean up. An elderly man in front of me using a walker pleaded to be served. I am left with the option of missing work and trying a 3rd attempt to get lab work done even though I arrived at the registration at 3:20PM. The staff was uncaring even though they are in healthCARE. They do not even pretend to have a professional standard. It makes no difference to them whether I am a NorthShore patient or not. Is this the support team that the NS doctors depend on?
Self-verified patient of Northshore Skokie Hospital - Posted on March 15th, 2020
DO NOT ALLOW DR. JOSEPH RAVIV TO OPERATE ON YOU!. He is an EXTREMELY DANGEROUS FRAUD that does UNNECESSARY SURGERIES on patients for profit. All I needed was an endoscopic sinus surgery (where the surgeon widens the drainage passages of the sinuses). However, when I was sedated, this monkey threw in an unnecessary septoplasty that cut off airflow on the RT side of my nose. Please see DR. RAVIV'S YELP PAGE. It shows the X-ray images of my sinuses, before and after my surgery with him. As you can see, Dr Raviv cut off airflow on the right side of my nose. This has ruined my ability to sleep and breathe, and there is nothing that can be done to fix it. This man has no business operating on anyone.
What an Amazing Hospital
Self-verified patient of Northshore Skokie Hospital - Posted on November 8th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Northshore Skokie Hospital - Posted on October 22nd, 2019
Just like the opioid crisis, here is what happened to me and what you can expect from their Benzodiazepines, SSRIs and Antidepressants: Akithesia Insomnia Anxiety Brain Damage Suicidal and Homicidal ideation Why are these toxins legal? They are legal so these misguided and dangerous people and places can have jobs, so psychiatrists can charge hundreds of dollars per hour, so social workers can have jobs and these so called "proferssionals" can make a living at your expense. All this profit-driven behavior and reckless prescribing of these poisons is so they can addict you to their business model and keep the money coming in. Wake up and wean yourselves off of this madness, which is the main reason for the mass-shootings in our country and other problems. Sick, beyond belief.
Self-verified patient of Northshore Skokie Hospital - Posted on October 11th, 2019
Locations & Directions9600 Gross Point Rd, Skokie, IL
Northshore Skokie Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Skokie, IL.