Howard County General Hospital offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Howard County General Hospital
Howard County General Hospital is a Hospital in Columbia, MD. This facility has 233 total beds, of which 233 are certified. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 5.
Showing 1 of 1
I came to Dr.Blam in really bad shape. I had seen Dr.Blam once in the past, however it was when I first started to have issues with my back. Because it was so soon he recommended PT. I ended up staying in PT for 4 months, while also seeing a pain management doc. Finally after a year of CHRONIC PAIN, depression and having my quality of life drastically change, I decided to see a new Doc, which happened to be Dr.Timothy Yoon. I went to Dr.Yoon because the pain management doc that I had been seeing refused to send me for a new MRI. Dr.Yoon sent me for a new MRI on my first visit, and reached out to me to discuss treatment. Thank god Dr.Yoon ordered the MRI! I decided that I wanted to go with the surgical option. Well on 3/23 I had a Laminectomy and Disectomy on my L5/S1. I'll never forget, getting out of the bed just hours after waking up in recovery, and feeling NO NERVE PAIN. I thought, OMG this is weird, it was gone! I've had very little nerve pain since my surgery!!! Usually I'm only having issues if I'm doing too much. I'm now 3wks post op and I'm VERY HAPPY with the results from surgery. Dr.Yoon found out what the issue was, and Dr.Blam FIXED it!!!!!! The best doctors EVER!
Howard County General Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions5755 Cedar Ln, Columbia, MD
Howard County General Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Columbia, MD.