Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About White County Medical Center
White County Medical Center is a Hospital in Searcy, AR. This facility has 245 total beds.
Hours of Operation
Please contact White County Medical Center for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
White County Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Urgent Care Center|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
Locations & Directions3214 E Race Ave, Searcy, AR
White County Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Searcy, AR.