- Speaks English
- Fountain Valley, CA
405 Total Beds
389 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
FOUNTAIN VALLEY REGIONAL HOSPITAL offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About FOUNTAIN VALLEY REGIONAL HOSPITAL
FOUNTAIN VALLEY REGIONAL HOSPITAL is a Hospital in Fountain Valley, CA. This facility has 405 total beds, of which 389 are certified. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 4.
Showing 5 of 3
Transfer to this hospital after a week at Huntington Beach hospital where they gave me medication that I can not take due to the side effects I get from them from my cops, the Dr. my cardiologist said he didn’t care if I could not breath or sleep on the medication he was giving me, which other doctors had to take me off of because of the side effects. This cardiologist put a pacemaker in, during the procedure I could feel this clamp on my skull that they were squeezing tight to cause sever pain all through my face, it was a good thing that I was able to tell them I could feel what they were doing, and they stop that when I spoke up. The hospital never gave me my information on the pacemaker I.D. Card or the company name so it could be registered with the company. I made a call to the hospital and they transfer my call to the company, but I don’t think it was the company it was the hospital, they sent me a book on the pacemaker but I still never got my I.D. To carry with me. Absolutely the worst hospital I have been to. If you value your life and health don’t go to fountain valley regional hospital.
FOUNTAIN VALLEY REGIONAL HOSPITAL offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions17100 Euclid St, Fountain Valley, CA
FOUNTAIN VALLEY REGIONAL HOSPITAL is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Fountain Valley, CA.