Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center is a Hospital in Fountain Valley, CA. This facility has 400 total beds. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 2.8.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
17100 Euclid St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Showing 1 of 1
Cardiologist and pacemaker
Self-verified patient of Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center - Posted on January 12th, 2018
Transfer to this hospital after a week at Huntington Beach hospital where they gave me medication that I can not take due to the side effects I get from them from my cops, the Dr. my cardiologist said he didn’t care if I could not breath or sleep on the medication he was giving me, which other doctors had to take me off of because of the side effects. This cardiologist put a pacemaker in, during the procedure I could feel this clamp on my skull that they were squeezing tight to cause sever pain all through my face, it was a good thing that I was able to tell them I could feel what they were doing, and they stop that when I spoke up. The hospital never gave me my information on the pacemaker I.D. Card or the company name so it could be registered with the company. I made a call to the hospital and they transfer my call to the company, but I don’t think it was the company it was the hospital, they sent me a book on the pacemaker but I still never got my I.D. To carry with me. Absolutely the worst hospital I have been to. If you value your life and health don’t go to fountain valley regional hospital.
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Fountain Valley, CA.