Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Deer Lodge Medical Center
Deer Lodge Medical Center is a Hospital in Deer Lodge, MT. This facility has 16 total beds.
1100 Hollenbeck Ln
Deer Lodge, MT 59722
Book Online Now
Deer Lodge Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
Locations & Directions1100 Hollenbeck Ln, Deer Lodge, MT
Deer Lodge Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Deer Lodge, MT.