Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre Hospital
Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre Hospital is a Hospital in Wilkes Barre, PA. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 2.7.
Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre Hospital has 2 locations
25 Church St
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
Showing 2 of 2
Nurses and Doctors are very nice but one big problem. I was admitted July and It was a weekend and 90 degree weather with NO AIR CONDITION because maintence was not working weekends! And I and I am sure others has breathing problems like me CHF ( congestive heart failure
Self-verified patient of Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre Hospital - Posted on July 12th, 2020
Self-verified patient of Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre Hospital - Posted on May 24th, 2019
Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
Locations & Directions
Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Wilkes Barre, PA.