Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin Community Memorial Hospital campus
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin Community Memorial Hospital campus is a Hospital in Menomonee Falls, WI. This facility has 237 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Disgraceful Doctor- harming instead of healing
Self-verified patient of Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin Community Memorial Hospital campus - Posted on April 11th, 2018
I had a follow-up visit with Dr. Aaron Morgan at the Oak Creek, WI site on 4/3/2018 @ 8:30 am, regarding my trigger left middle finger...he gave me another dose of steroid in my finger and it appeared as though he intentionally was trying to hit the nerve, he took a long time administrating the dose it caused my hand to swell and go numb for a day in a half. I complaint to the front desk that the injection did not go well and that my hand was swollen, I cancel my future appt with him due to his intentional effort to harm me. I asked that he use something to numb the finger prior to the injection he refused? I attempt to go on Healthgrade.com to put in a complaint but the site did not allow me to find his profile? It did last month when I gave him a great review? This is unacceptable and a disgrace to the medical field, I will continue to let others know of his poor training or effort to hurt me. My body became weak from this hurt nerve and it is wrong to hurt others. I am part of the "me too" movement back in the Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas case (90"s) brought down a high ranking federal official for sexual abuse and this is what happens to people in retaliation for speaking out...doctors and other professional play this game?
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin Community Memorial Hospital campus offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & DirectionsW180N8085 Town Hall Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin Community Memorial Hospital campus is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Menomonee Falls, WI.