Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About North Shore University Hospital at Plainview
North Shore University Hospital at Plainview is a Hospital in Plainview, NY. This facility has 204 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 3.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
North Shore University Hospital at Plainview has 2 locations
888 Old Country Rd
Plainview, NY 11803
888 Old Country Rd Wadsworth Blvd
Plainview, NY 11803
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of North Shore University Hospital at Plainview - Posted on November 15th, 2019
The Rns do all the work I’m surprised there’s so many of them but the aides should do a lot more than vital signs they need to wash patients ,dental care feed when necessary I had to do it all when I visited a close friend all brand new toiletries lay unopened being an aide myself I was really appalled
North Shore University Hospital at Plainview offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions
North Shore University Hospital at Plainview is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Plainview, NY.