Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Melrose-Wakefield Hospital is a Hospital in Melrose, MA. This facility has 190 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
God forgive me for saying this about the Melrose-Wakefield Hospital but they were absolutely horrible why from the doctors write down to the nurses to the treatment I received if I'm unconscious that's the only way I'd ever go back there I do have a complex medical history and therefore they could not figure it out what they should have done was transferred me to a medical facility that could handle it and instead of trying to figure it out they just gave up you should see my arms of all the time that they tried to give me an IV never again I do not recommend it talk about poor health they should be ashamed of themselves
Melrose-Wakefield Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
Locations & Directions585 Lebanon St, Melrose, MA
Melrose-Wakefield Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Melrose, MA.