Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children
Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children is a Hospital in Huntsville, AL. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 4.
Showing 1 of 1
As A Patient (to them)-You Matter.
Self-verified patient of Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children - Posted on February 26th, 2019
I had surgery, there, last month. Not enough places to park, sadly. Checking in through ER-Easy & organized. Pre-op employees and nurses were great and so caring. After surgery, (post-op), the floor RN’s-‘were awesome,’ the other help attendants-awesome, too! They made my stay, there, bearable, and they were so patient, kind-hearted, came quickly when you needed their help, and I would not have wanted to be anywhere else!! • Their level of care was incredible, indeed. Thank you All... God Bless you each and every one. I appreciated such wonderful care, assistance, and help from all of you, especially my night RN, ‘Kayla!’ She was so very patient, worked with the hospital pharmacist to get the pain medicine in a liquid form for me, since I could not swallow a pill, (due to my neck surgery), and brought coffee with milk to help soothe and ease my difficult throat pain, that night. Her heart is so very kind and compassionate, indeed. *She helped to keep me comfortable during my long night. Thank you, all...
Locations & Directions245 Governors Dr SE, Huntsville, AL
Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Huntsville, AL.