Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Trinitas Regional Medical Center
Trinitas Regional Medical Center is a Hospital in Elizabeth, NJ. This facility has 546 total beds. This facility has been rated 8 times, with an average patient rating of 1.9.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Trinitas Regional Medical Center - Posted on March 29th, 2020
This Dr is very incompetent unknowledgable and need to be put in a barn and not put in control of humans care... Dr But I didn't care what caused my seizures or why I was having such terrible pain he sent a nurse in with something called subutex which is to kick drug addiction WHICH I HAVE NEVER USED! IM PUSHING THIS AS FAR AS I CAN IM NOT DONE HE JUST ASSUMED IM AN ADDICT?? THIS ELIZABETH HOSPITAL MAINLY DEALS WITH JUNKIES SO I BELIEVE THATS WHY I GOT TREATED THIS WAY.. MORRISTOWN MEDICAL AND OVERLOOK ARE MY HOSPITALS AND ARE SUPERIOR IN CARE
Inpatient adult psychiatry
Self-verified patient of Trinitas Regional Medical Center - Posted on March 27th, 2020
In patient psychiatry
Self-verified patient of Trinitas Regional Medical Center - Posted on February 5th, 2020
In patient adult psychiatry
Self-verified patient of Trinitas Regional Medical Center - Posted on December 8th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Trinitas Regional Medical Center - Posted on November 23rd, 2019
Trinitas Regional Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions225 Williamson St, Elizabeth, NJ
Trinitas Regional Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Elizabeth, NJ.