Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital is a Hospital in Auburn, CA. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 1.8.
Showing 2 of 5
This hospital in mostly shut down. There is only one wing open. The people working here are the most incompetent, rude, uncaring,, uneducated staff I have ever run into. I was treated so poorly I forced myself, with a massively infected surgical wound, to get OUT of there. I was going to write a book but trust me, my 'time' here was like living a Rob Zombie Horror Film. I spoke with visitors who said the same. This place needs investigation and to be CLOSED completely. If you value your body and life, stay far away.
I have never experienced such rude, incompetent, uncaring 'health care professionals' . It was so bad that after an emergency surgery that became severely infected immediately after surgery and after I was told I was going to have to have ANOTHER surgery, no explanation why , and after listening to another patient SCREAM for 2 days straight and after having my cell phone thrown at me and being taunted and ignored and on and on and on, I listened to my gut, gathered my infected self together and got me OUT of there. GETTING OUT was like trying to talk your way out of prison. I finally yelled, ' THIS IS MY BODY AND MY LIFE. I AM LEAVING' I had no ride, no cell, no money but the Sheriffs was called to tell me I must get off hospital property. Thank god there are still a couple of decent humans out there who helped me. This nightmare of a place is mostly shut down. Except for one small wing on the second floor. It is the oddest thing. My surgery was done at 7:30 pm and there were NO RN's present at all. Only the gas man and eventually, the Dr. The whole awful experience and it's Staff needs investigation. DO NOT GOT TO THIS PLACE.
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions11815 Education St, Auburn, CA
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Auburn, CA.