Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About ProMedica Bixby Medical Center
ProMedica Bixby Medical Center is a Hospital in Adrian, MI. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
818 Riverside Ave
Adrian, MI 49221
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of ProMedica Bixby Medical Center - Posted on October 22nd, 2020
Promedica hospital will not give care to the alcohol and drug addicted. The sad thing is they take your insurance, do the basic assessment and discharge prematurely so you have to go elsewhere for care, like St Joseph Mercy hospital. No wonder local people go out of town. They don’t educate you on this before taking your insurance! Very unethical and poor care!!!!
ProMedica Bixby Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Adrian, MI.