Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services
Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services is a Hospital in Winston Salem, NC. This facility has 105 total beds. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
3637 Old Vineyard Rd
Winston Salem, NC 27104
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services - Posted on December 9th, 2020
Self-verified patient of Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services - Posted on September 17th, 2020
Worst experience ever
Self-verified patient of Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services - Posted on May 14th, 2019
I went in because I didn’t know of anything else to do. I voluntarily signed myself in. I was there 6 days. Most of the staff was awful. I only had 2 nurses that actually cared about me and the rest of the patients. We were all treated like test dummies. We were all in there for help and no smiles no sympathy no empathy nothing from any of the staff. We had groups every day for coping most of the classes were helpful some weren’t, this felt more like a prison and was more depressing then being at home and fighting my problem. There was hours and hours of down time which was way too much!! They medicate everyone ... in my case I needed some medication changes they gave me a medication that worked wonderful on me however I am day 11 from my discharge and have yet to get that prescription filled because of staff issues. I am beyond upset, frustrated and emotional about putting my life in their hands and coming out with nothing. I feel as if they didn’t care. Although I was grateful to have a therapist to set me up with an outside psychiatrist I basically signed myself in for 6 days and missed that time with my family and children with hopes of coming out better, when only coming out with no changes. I became friends with many in there and have stayed in touch with them and this be the case for them also. I would no recommend this faculty to anyone. I would drive the extra miles and hours to go somewhere you’ll be cared for, they have a low rating for a reason! Good luck, I hope this helps the next patient that needs help!
Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Winston Salem, NC.