Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Cortland Regional Medical Center
Cortland Regional Medical Center is a Hospital in Cortland, NY. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 2.7.
134 Homer Ave
Cortland, NY 13045
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Cortland Regional Medical Center - Posted on December 6th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Cortland Regional Medical Center - Posted on November 18th, 2018
Waste of time and money
Self-verified patient of Cortland Regional Medical Center - Posted on July 4th, 2018
Cortland Regional Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Home Health Aide|
|Interns and Residents|
|Appliance and Equipment|
|Bed Count: Certified|
Cortland Regional Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Cortland, NY.