Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Seaside Health System
Seaside Health System is a Hospital in Baton Rouge, LA. This facility has 64 total beds. This facility has been rated 6 times, with an average patient rating of 1.7.
4363 Convention St
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Seaside Health System - Posted on November 23rd, 2019
I really had a Great Experience here! My Doctor helped me with my Depression and the Mental Health Techs were professional & helpful especially the Tech Luci...She made sure I was taken care of and she checked on me throughout the night and actually listened to me. Please do not go off of these negative reviews. This place helped mebget back on track.
worst experience ever
Self-verified patient of Seaside Health System - Posted on October 31st, 2019
This is worst hospital I have ever been in. staff is extremely unprofessional and hateful. It's very chaotic and unsafe with fights daily. it's filthy and they do not clean regular. The food is horrible with very small portions and absolutely no seasoning. The staff wakes you up all night long with their loud talking and opening the door all thru out the night and not closing it back so thr bright light shines in your face. The showers are cold and dirty. This place is a nightmare. I wouldn't send an animal here. iv been to many hospitals and have never in my entire life experienced anything like what I went thru. fire the staff and shut this place down.
Arrogant, Hateful Staff
Self-verified patient of Seaside Health System - Posted on June 23rd, 2019
A “doctor” (whose name is Dr. Campo) grossly over-medicated me, inducing a violent seizure which resulted in a nearly fatal concussion. When I regained consciousness, I could not breathe because he had both of his knees on my chest and was screaming at me. After a paramedic finally pulled him off, I was immediately transported via ambulance to a level I trauma I medical hospital.
It requires you click a star or I would not have.
Self-verified patient of Seaside Health System - Posted on March 10th, 2019
If you are in need of mental health help, do NOT go to this facility. There were multiple fights daily, medication was changed and not returned upon leaving, personal items were stolen. It is a prison at worst, a halfway house at best. It may be helpful for addicts but I am not one. I am treated for anxiety and Seaside exacerbated it to the extreme that I had to take a leave of absence from uni and am currently in extensive (intensive) outpatient care. This place is a detriment to mental healthcare and shines a bright light on all that is wrong with the mental healthcare system.
Seaside Health System offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions4363 Convention St, Baton Rouge, LA
Seaside Health System is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Baton Rouge, LA.