Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Arise Austin Medical Center
Arise Austin Medical Center is a Hospital in Austin, TX. This facility has 23 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
Day Surgery turns into night surgery
Self-verified patient of Arise Austin Medical Center - Posted on November 7th, 2018
Great hospital & staff
Self-verified patient of Arise Austin Medical Center - Posted on June 7th, 2018
Following a complicated injury, I have had 3 foot/ankle surgeries at Arise performed by the excellent, kind and beloved (foot/ankle/knee specialist) Brannan Smoot MD, of Texas Orthopedics. From admitting to discharge - everything was superb with their great staff making me feel completely and well cared for every step of the way. The nurses were there, literally, within seconds every time I needed them and acted quickly and so proficiently when my nerve block failed and pain soared. On that note, a special shout out to Mark Lucia, MD - Arise anesthesiologist - for his great nerve block which kept the post op pain at bay for DAYS on surgery #2 and for rescuing the failed block done by another on #3. No nerve block was available on #1 (insurance co issues). Great hospital - wonderful staff!
Locations & Directions3003 Bee Caves Rd, Austin, TX
Arise Austin Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Austin, TX.