Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Medical Center of Aurora - South Campus
Medical Center of Aurora - South Campus is a Hospital in Aurora, CO. This facility has 346 total beds. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 2.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Medical Center of Aurora - South Campus - Posted on March 14th, 2020
Do not go here if you are a psych patient. Security will sit out side your door and laugh and make fun of the patients. When I asked them to stop because it woke me up the nurse response was to bring in restraints even though I was in no way out of control. This is the second time I have been at this er and the nurse has threatened restraints. She gets very angry when I remind her she has to try other strategies to calm me down (I was silently standing by the door ), give meds, have a doctor’s order, have just cause... This hospital has a major issue in their treatment of psych patients. They need to do some major house cleaning and them some retraining. It’s honestly frightening to be there.
Currently in er
Self-verified patient of Medical Center of Aurora - South Campus - Posted on March 10th, 2020
4 years ago I wrote a 4 star review. Today I couldn’t be more disappointed or frightened. Three security people sat outside my door and laughed and giggled and made fun of the patients. I finally got up and asked them to be quiet and they said they didn’t have to and they hated working with “cukoos”So stood at the door and watched them. Hard to be so disrespectful when someone is watching you. The nurses response was to do restraints but when I reminded her she needed a reason not just security being mad she walked out mad. So no one to protect the patients who need most protection. It’s scary. I’m honestly scared.
Medical Center of Aurora - South Campus offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions1501 S Potomac St, Aurora, CO
Medical Center of Aurora - South Campus is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Aurora, CO.