- Speaks English
- Anacortes, WA
43 Total Beds
1 swing beds
43 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
Island Hospital offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Island Hospital
Island Hospital is a Hospital in Anacortes, WA. This facility has 43 total beds, of which 43 are certified.
Island Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions1211 24th St, Anacortes, WA
Island Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Anacortes, WA.