Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Holy Family Medical Center
Holy Family Medical Center is a Hospital in Des Plaines, IL.
There are no reviews for Holy Family Medical Center yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Holy Family Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Burn Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions100 N River Rd, Des Plaines, IL
Holy Family Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Des Plaines, IL.