Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Holy Family Medical Center
Holy Family Medical Center is a Hospital in Des Plaines, IL. This facility has 188 total beds.
Book Online Now
Holy Family Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
Locations & Directions100 N River Rd, Des Plaines, IL
Holy Family Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Des Plaines, IL.