Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Teton Peaks Residential Treatment Program
Teton Peaks Residential Treatment Program is a Hospital in Idaho Falls, ID. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 4.
2280 E 25th St
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Showing 1 of 1
Teton Peaks saves my son!
Self-verified patient of Teton Peaks Residential Treatment Program - Posted on August 25th, 2020
My son spent several months at Teton Peaks (after 5 other residential/acute care facilities in 4 different states) He had attempted suicide and was determined to succeed. We were at the point of losing all hope, doctors were trying to prepare us for his death, he was only 14. The staff at Teton treated all of the children with love and respect. They truly care about their success. This isn’t just a job to them, it is their purpose and passion. It has now been almost 2 years and he is stable and thriving. He made honor role at his high school, he has friends and is looking forward to the future. We didn’t know if this was possible!! My son had previously been in a facility where staff abused their power and the children. He slit his wrists while in their care... Teton took him in and made him feel safe. I would recommend them to anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation. I will forever be grateful for everything they did to help my family!
Teton Peaks Residential Treatment Program is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Idaho Falls, ID.