Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Carondelet St Mary's Hospital is a Hospital in Tucson, AZ. This facility has been rated 6 times, with an average patient rating of 2.2.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Carondelet St Mary's Hospital - Posted on February 19th, 2020
Will keep this short and to the point. My grandmother's brother went in for gallstones. By Saturday they gave him Morphine and Dilaudid. My grandma requested a small dose of those medications because he had never had them before. When the doctors and staff came in to take his vitals he had began moving too much. My grandma then signed to him to relax and he signed back "ok." While they were taking his vitals he coded. My grandma noticed he was not inhaling and exhaling, and said "he is not breathing." Though that was the case, they still continued trying for vitals. This lead to my grandma saying "he is not breathing can't you see? Touch him he is clammy. " A STAFF MEMBER THEN SAID "check under his nose to see if you feel air." A STAFF MEMBER TOLD MY GRANDMA TO CHECK FOR AIR, isn't that your job since you are the nurse??????? None bothered to touch him to feel the clamminess of my uncles dying body. Once the staff member took the situation out of her hands, my grandmas sister then got on top of their brother and began CPR as the "medical staff" watched. Only until my aunt could not bring him back they alarmed the hospital of code blue. It took them too long to bring him back. He ended up having a few strokes because of the lack of oxygen he was receiving to his brain from coding, he had several strokes and ended up in a coma. My grandmother and her other siblings along with cousins, nieces and nephews lost their loved one on 02/17/2020 at 905PM. Thank you St. Marys.
Great and good food
Self-verified patient of Carondelet St Mary's Hospital - Posted on December 4th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Carondelet St Mary's Hospital - Posted on September 30th, 2019
Software or Mgmt failure?
Self-verified patient of Carondelet St Mary's Hospital - Posted on May 28th, 2019
This review is about management failure to provide the staff with tools they need to perform their jobs. (the 3 stars are for the nurses- they deserve 5, but I know Mgmt will tout that as their own success!) Sitting in my Dad’s room watching nurses try to scan his meds’ barcodes with a System that has glitches, scanners that won’t scan, etc. Took 15 mins; they probably could have used at least 12 to help other patients. All the staff have been amazing in spite of the lack of less-than-useful tools
Self-verified patient of Carondelet St Mary's Hospital - Posted on March 24th, 2019
I waited almost three hours and all I got was a chest X-ray. I kept bing pushed back further on the waiting list and the waiting room is colder than cold so I finally couldn’t take it anymore and advised them I was leaving—so you think they cared?? Surely didn’t!! The lady at the window—receptionist, clerk whatever her title with the burgundy hair and nose piercing was ruder than rude. If she’s going to greet and deal with Ill individuals she should either find or develop an actual personality.
Locations & Directions1601 W Saint Marys Rd, Tucson, AZ
Carondelet St Mary's Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Tucson, AZ.