Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center is a Hospital in Los Angeles, CA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
There are no reviews for Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
Locations & Directions1300 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Los Angeles, CA.