Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Fulton County Hospital
Fulton County Hospital is a Hospital in Salem, AR.
There are no reviews for Fulton County Hospital yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Fulton County Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions679 N Main St, Salem, AR
Fulton County Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Salem, AR.