Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Leesburg Regional Medical Center is a Hospital in Leesburg, FL. This facility has 429 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.5.
600 E Dixie Ave
Leesburg, FL 34748
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Leesburg Regional Medical Center - Posted on December 23rd, 2018
Explain to me why a patient with an allergy bracelet for adhesive bandages would leave the hospital after surgery with adhesive bandages. Perhaps it doesn't matter that she has to deal with the rash and itching. Why is a patient called the night before surgery and is asked to come in an hour before the originally scheduled time only to then lay for 3 hours in the pre-op.
Locations & Directions600 E Dixie Ave, Leesburg, FL
Leesburg Regional Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Leesburg, FL.