Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Lewis County General Hospital
Lewis County General Hospital is a Hospital in Lowville, NY. This facility has 25 total beds.
Lewis County General Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Short Term Inpatient Care|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Home Health Aide|
|Interns and Residents|
|Appliance and Equipment|
Locations & Directions7785 N State St, Lowville, NY
Lewis County General Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Lowville, NY.