Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About St Barnabas Medical Center
St Barnabas Medical Center is a Hospital in Livingston, NJ. This facility has been rated 10 times, with an average patient rating of 3.2.
94 Old Short Hills Rd
Livingston, NJ 07039
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of St Barnabas Medical Center - Posted on April 6th, 2021
Received first dose. Compared to what I've seen elsewhere with relatives or personally trying to get the dose up till now, this hospital administering Pfizer was the most organized and most helpful from what I've seen -- or would have expected. The entire staff that I encountered was beyond simply 'good' at what they do from start to finish.
Cancer infusion ctr
Self-verified patient of St Barnabas Medical Center - Posted on March 3rd, 2020
The infusion ctr is the most inefficient place I have ever been to you are made to wait for hrs than the nurses are not trained properly to provide care.in 2 treatment s the nurse could but get the needle in the port .i had to wait over 2 hrs yesterday had to leave after waiting an hour n half than i received did not ask for a call from the chg nurse now I could get in ... Her name was suzanne she was rude an obnoxious.. i have stage 4 con cancer i have. Received btr treatment at the gas station
Self-verified patient of St Barnabas Medical Center - Posted on February 11th, 2020
If I could give zero stars i would. I walked in with my 22 month old daughter who was screaming in pain. After being told that the wait time is 2.5hr for children, 45 minuets later I was greeted by a unfriendly none compassionate triage nurse. Who would not give us the time of day to listen to our concerns . We were again told that the wait is 2.5hr and told that she would not be seen by the appropriate doctor, who we were sent by our physician to see. Are experience last nigh was very different from are experience is the past. We will definitely think twice before returning to the pediatric ER.
er like a third world country. just terrible zombielike
Self-verified patient of St Barnabas Medical Center - Posted on April 24th, 2019
Self-verified patient of St Barnabas Medical Center - Posted on September 9th, 2018
St Barnabas Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Livingston, NJ.