Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About University Of Chicago Medicine
University Of Chicago Medicine is a Hospital in Chicago, IL. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 5.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 1 of 1
Exceptional Staff & great new facilities
Self-verified patient of University Of Chicago Medicine - Posted on January 27th, 2017
Recently I spent several days in the new CCD after having surgery on my top control past surgical pain. The doctors, nurses, and nursing assistants ask treated me with respected and worked with me to lower the pain and get me home. They ask did what they could to name me feel comfortable during my stay. My surgeon did a great job and did what he could to limit the invasiveness of the procedure, work with pain doctors, and advocated for me to make the whole procedure and recovery go as smooth as possible. Both the nurses and the nursing were attentive and did everything they could to make you comfortable. No matter how tired they were I was never made to like a chore. 5 dayb stay
University Of Chicago Medicine offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
Locations & Directions5841 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL
University Of Chicago Medicine is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Chicago, IL.