Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan is a Hospital in Sullivan, MO. This facility has 35 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 2 of 2
Rude and Unproffessional
Self-verified patient of Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan - Posted on March 11th, 2020
Went with my friend here while she delivered her baby. Very by the book, not at all natural-birth friendly. The nurses were very rude and treated my friend like crap. They literally yelled at her while she was in labor. It only calmed down after I snapped at the "head nurse" that she was being rude. This was after she told me she was the best thing we had right then. Heaven help us if she's the best they have to offer! Definitely don't go here if you want any kind of natural birth. Your feet will be in stirrups, they won't "allow" you to move around, you will be on the monitor, with purple pushing (google it) and they will yell at you while you are laboring and delivering. I wouldn't recommend this hospital to anyone, especially not for labor and delivery.
Was going to Tried to send me home with hypertensive in
Self-verified patient of Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan - Posted on July 14th, 2019
In 2019 I had a hypertensive rebound. I came to the emergency room and was there most of the day. The staff could not get my blood pressure under control or my heart rate up. The Nurse Practioner we going to send me home with blood pressure out of control until I refused from fear of a stroke or heart attack. I was then told they would send me to Missouri Babtist in St Louis but not until I refused to be sent home. Why would they want to send a patient home with a hypertensive crisis and heart rate too slow , which is an added stress on the heart? I have insurance. This hospital does not take their patients seriously or their disorders nor has the ability to handle a hypertensive crisis. I hate to think what may have happened if I had not spoken up.
Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions751 Sappington Bridge Rd, Sullivan, MO
Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Sullivan, MO.