Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Regency Hospital Of Minneapolis
Regency Hospital Of Minneapolis is a Hospital in Minneapolis, MN. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
1300 Hidden Lakes Pkwy
Minneapolis, MN 55422
Showing 3 of 3
half star better
Self-verified patient of Regency Hospital Of Minneapolis - Posted on March 1st, 2021
Self-verified patient of Regency Hospital Of Minneapolis - Posted on December 5th, 2020
Do not send your family here, the employees that work there are horrible, ii had my my grandma there, you wouldn't be what I saw, my grandma room door was closed, I saw happen to just walk in, without knocking, because I was excited to her, you wouldn't believe what I caught her nurse doing, I was appalled, the nurse was spitting in my grandma food, this place needs to be shut down, thats not it, when that happened, figured if that was going on, I wanted to get more on them, mind you I stayed there is much as I could so that want happen again, however I had a friend there that worked in the kitchen, the things I heard, my friend said that there is a guy there, name sedou that's mean rude and nasty, so I wanted to meet this guy, you wouldn't believe this, I met him, I spoken to him by his name, he looks surprised that I new his name, in response he said you don't no me don't call my name, rude don't no why his response, there's much more, all I have say this place is horrible to send you family, worse with covid-19 going on, don't send love ones here.
She died as a result
Self-verified patient of Regency Hospital Of Minneapolis - Posted on December 11th, 2019
They locked her in a net bed, and ignored her until she was dead. Then when the records were obtained (not all of the records)(for some reason they aren't giving them all) the nurse's notes declared her "calm and alert" a full TWO HOURS after they found her dead. Which means that the nurse (if you could call her that) prefilled in her check sheets at the beginning of her shift.
Regency Hospital Of Minneapolis offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Bed Count: Certified|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Regency Hospital Of Minneapolis is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Minneapolis, MN.