Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Arroyo Grande Community Hospital is a Hospital in Arroyo Grande, CA. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 2.5.
345 S Halcyon Rd
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Showing 1 of 1
Don't waist your time!!
Self-verified patient of Arroyo Grande Community Hospital - Posted on November 14th, 2019
This is BY FAR the absolute WORST hospital I have ever been to! They are very rude and have no idea what they are doing. I suggest if your in need of emergency care go to the next closest one. I promise you will regret going here. I've had not just one but many visits here and every single time it's been a horrible experience due to their lack of empathy and knowledge. Example; I went because I had bear mace sprayed in my face, and I was very frantic in pain and couldn't sit still I couldn't even see. They first told me I would need to fill out these papers then wait in the waiting area to be seen.. lol uhm I can't see to fill out your papers and by the time I'm done waiting it will have gone away! One of the nurses recommend I put water on it ! That is one of the worst things you can do for mace! I was in disbelief and just up and left. I really could go on and on about every visit but I'm sure you get the point.
Arroyo Grande Community Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
Locations & Directions345 S Halcyon Rd, Arroyo Grande, CA
Arroyo Grande Community Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Arroyo Grande, CA.