Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital is a Hospital in Santa Barbara, CA.
400 W Pueblo St
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Bed Count: Certified|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Santa Barbara, CA.