Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Good Shepherd Medical Center
Good Shepherd Medical Center is a Hospital in Hermiston, OR.
There are no reviews for Good Shepherd Medical Center yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Good Shepherd Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions610 NW 11th St, Hermiston, OR
Good Shepherd Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Hermiston, OR.