Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Hampton Behavioral Health Center
Hampton Behavioral Health Center is a Hospital in Westampton, NJ. This facility has 122 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 1 of 1
Huge turnaround and a rip off to patients
Self-verified patient of Hampton Behavioral Health Center - Posted on December 30th, 2018
At almost $12,000 a month for a stay, I can only imagine that that is paying for their meals and medication because there is no recreation. The adolescent unit is bored out of their minds. You have a small concrete outside area with a volleyball net (,worn out) with no volleyball and outdated basketball court. The adults usual just throw footballs to each other. With all the money and space you would think they could build an indoor recess space or have some small grassy area/park that the patients could enjoy. The only thing the patients rave about is the food which phone comes from a menu of cut above typical hospital food from the food service dept. Shady dealings go on inside the building, alot of gossiping, alot of personal info gets leaked from higher ups and/or HR or administration. It was said that a couple past employees were fired from stealing pills, stealing in general and even sex in the building. However, if you rub elbows with the right people you can do all of this and still remain employed. Hampton has come under fire with lawsuits or at least threats of them from patients and former employees from unfair treatment. The photos show the lobby and conference room when you enter the actual patient areas , there is nothing to see but plain white walls and patients either going off because their bored, want a smoke break etc. If not that, then you will just see them pacing or completely out of it. With little or no recreation there is nothing left to do but smoke or eat. You can see stff clearly under the influence, alot have less than polite attitudes due to stress, and sit on their behinds majority of the day. The place does not keep people, it has a terrible turnaround rate and if you address issues to HR you may as well tell the entire building because it will get leaked. Kitchen staff is employed with an alleged pill popping supervisor as well employees that come in high, milk the clock, play on phones, sit on countertops etc with little or no care in the world. This is why this place will never Grace anymore than the 2.5 to 3 stars that it has.
Hampton Behavioral Health Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions650 Rancocas Rd, Westampton, NJ
Hampton Behavioral Health Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Westampton, NJ.