- Speaks English
- Conroe, TX
328 Total Beds
20 rehab beds
328 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
Conroe Regional Medical Center offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Conroe Regional Medical Center
Conroe Regional Medical Center is a Hospital in Conroe, TX. This facility has 328 total beds, of which 328 are certified. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 3.
Showing 1 of 1
I was brought by ambulance to E.R. because of complications relating to my COPD.I had just moved to Texas from another state and i had not had time to line up a primary doctor.ER dr sd they were going to admit me but they were waiting on a room.I was kept in ER for 24 hours before i got a room.I found ER staff to be rude .When i was finally brought to my room things drastically changed for the better.I had a great Dr.and the nursing staff was wonderful.My advice....try to avoid the emergency room if possible !!!Try to get a direct admit
Conroe Regional Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions504 Medical Center Blvd, Conroe, TX
Conroe Regional Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Conroe, TX.