Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Conroe Regional Medical Center
Conroe Regional Medical Center is a Hospital in Conroe, TX. This facility has 12 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 3.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
I was brought by ambulance to E.R. because of complications relating to my COPD.I had just moved to Texas from another state and i had not had time to line up a primary doctor.ER dr sd they were going to admit me but they were waiting on a room.I was kept in ER for 24 hours before i got a room.I found ER staff to be rude .When i was finally brought to my room things drastically changed for the better.I had a great Dr.and the nursing staff was wonderful.My advice....try to avoid the emergency room if possible !!!Try to get a direct admit
Conroe Regional Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
Locations & Directions504 Medical Center Blvd, Conroe, TX
Conroe Regional Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Conroe, TX.