Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Parmer County Community Hospital
Parmer County Community Hospital is a Hospital in Friona, TX.
There are no reviews for Parmer County Community Hospital yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Parmer County Community Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions1307 Cleveland Ave, Friona, TX
Parmer County Community Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Friona, TX.