Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Florida Hospital Orlando
Florida Hospital Orlando is a Hospital in Orlando, FL. This facility has 882 total beds. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 1.8.
601 E Rollins St
Orlando, FL 32803
Showing 5 of 5
My poor mother! And unsanitary To others
Self-verified patient of Florida Hospital Orlando - Posted on February 18th, 2021
My mom has no intestines, she has a bag and it’s leaking all over the place and I have her sitting in the hall she’s had infections people are taking pictures and posting it that is relating to her and unsanitary the nurses are rude and she’s leaking all over the place. She sat in a chair in the ER. Soaked her blanket her clothes and the chair leaking with fluid! Shame on them. She needs to be ina private room. That’s how people get sick! This makes me so angry! How they treat my loved one! I will call All day to to find out why they are so horrible
Self-verified patient of Florida Hospital Orlando - Posted on February 3rd, 2021
Not ready for Coronavirus
Self-verified patient of Florida Hospital Orlando - Posted on April 8th, 2020
Self-verified patient of Florida Hospital Orlando - Posted on February 26th, 2020
They staff I came in contact with
Self-verified patient of Florida Hospital Orlando - Posted on September 24th, 2019
My dad was there about a week ago and when I called to ask what home care was assigned to come visit him when he was discharged the guy on the phone said to me “um we on our lunch and we don’t have time to talk to you so call another time” and then him and the people in the background starting laughing. This made me very upset and aggravated but hey that’s the type of people we are depending on to care for our love ones
Florida Hospital Orlando offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Florida Hospital Orlando is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Orlando, FL.