Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About St Joseph Hospital
St Joseph Hospital is a Hospital in Fort Wayne, IN. This facility has 191 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 2 of 2
Do not come here
Self-verified patient of St Joseph Hospital - Posted on April 20th, 2020
Self-verified patient of St Joseph Hospital - Posted on March 13th, 2019
By far the worst healthcare my family has ever received. The receptionist, nurses and the doctor were highly unprofessional, mean and judgmental. The comments made to our family were ridiculous and should have never came out of the mouths of people in their profession. They never introduced themselves or even told their names when entering the room or even later when I called back to express my concerns. They literally answered the phone by simply saying hello. After 30 minutes of their terrible care, we decided we were leaving. I approached the nurse's station and told them we were leaving. As I turned around to walk away, they proceeded to whisper and talk about me. The nurse that took my daughters IV line out, carelessly ripped it out, leaving several marks on her arm. After coming online and reading other reviews, it seems this is their normal quality of care they provide. After speaking with their risk manager today, she has informed that they don't read their online reviews and that I am the only one that has filed a complaint, since she started working in the last couple months. I highly recommend if you received the same crap care we did, you contact her too. You can also contact the State Board of Health 1-800-246-8909.
St Joseph Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions700 Broadway, Fort Wayne, IN
St Joseph Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Fort Wayne, IN.