Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About RiverView Health
RiverView Health is a Hospital in Crookston, MN. This facility has 49 total beds. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 2.7.
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 3
After receiving surgery for a hernia two days later i was rushed to fargo hospital with a bad staph infection my stomach was black dr.s had to cut out my stomach. Then in 2013 i had back surgery at riverview hospital two days later i was taken in for emergency surgery for my back was staph infected again. Dr. Kim debrised my back i had to wear a wound vac for approximately six months. It was left open to heal from the inside out. By the time one year came i let a wound care dr. Put pig skin on my back and it finally healed up. In no way shape or form do i blame Dr. Sunny Kim or Dr. Abassi they are excellent in what they do and very professional. I do however blame riverview hospital for uncleansly operating rooms or failure of staff to. Be clean washing hands,and wearing gloves. Staff and Dr. Afonya did not wash his hands and proceeded to give me epidura.s
RiverView Health offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
Locations & Directions323 S Minnesota St, Crookston, MN
RiverView Health is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Crookston, MN.