Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About RiverView Health
RiverView Health is a Hospital in Crookston, MN. This facility has 25 total beds. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 2.7.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of RiverView Health - Posted on December 6th, 2016
After receiving surgery for a hernia two days later i was rushed to fargo hospital with a bad staph infection my stomach was black dr.s had to cut out my stomach. Then in 2013 i had back surgery at riverview hospital two days later i was taken in for emergency surgery for my back was staph infected again. Dr. Kim debrised my back i had to wear a wound vac for approximately six months. It was left open to heal from the inside out. By the time one year came i let a wound care dr. Put pig skin on my back and it finally healed up. In no way shape or form do i blame Dr. Sunny Kim or Dr. Abassi they are excellent in what they do and very professional. I do however blame riverview hospital for uncleansly operating rooms or failure of staff to. Be clean washing hands,and wearing gloves. Staff and Dr. Afonya did not wash his hands and proceeded to give me epidura.s
Self-verified patient of RiverView Health - Posted on November 22nd, 2016
RiverView Health offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions323 S Minnesota St, Crookston, MN
RiverView Health is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Crookston, MN.