- Speaks English
- Crookston, MN
49 Total Beds
1 swing beds
25 certified beds
- Critical Access Hospital
RiverView Health offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About RiverView Health
RiverView Health is a Hospital in Crookston, MN. This facility has 49 total beds, of which 25 are certified. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 2.7.
Showing 3 of 3
After receiving surgery for a hernia two days later i was rushed to fargo hospital with a bad staph infection my stomach was black dr.s had to cut out my stomach. Then in 2013 i had back surgery at riverview hospital two days later i was taken in for emergency surgery for my back was staph infected again. Dr. Kim debrised my back i had to wear a wound vac for approximately six months. It was left open to heal from the inside out. By the time one year came i let a wound care dr. Put pig skin on my back and it finally healed up. In no way shape or form do i blame Dr. Sunny Kim or Dr. Abassi they are excellent in what they do and very professional. I do however blame riverview hospital for uncleansly operating rooms or failure of staff to. Be clean washing hands,and wearing gloves. Staff and Dr. Afonya did not wash his hands and proceeded to give me epidura.s
RiverView Health offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions323 S Minnesota St, Crookston, MN
RiverView Health is similar to the following 0 Hospitals near Crookston, MN.