Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Southern Maine Health Care Sanford Campus
Southern Maine Health Care Sanford Campus is a Hospital in Sanford, ME. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 1 of 1
DISGRACEFUL AND REPULSIVE
Self-verified patient of Southern Maine Health Care Sanford Campus - Posted on October 27th, 2019
Locations & Directions25 June St, Sanford, ME
Southern Maine Health Care Sanford Campus is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Sanford, ME.