Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kings Mountain Hospital
Kings Mountain Hospital is a Hospital in Kings Mountain, NC. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 2.
706 W King St
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
Showing 1 of 1
Doctor over medicates with little care
Self-verified patient of Kings Mountain Hospital - Posted on March 2nd, 2019
Patient went to hospital because feeling signs of flu and had trouble breathing. After doctor review, they were about to release patient without seeing that the patient was still having a reaction. Doctor prescribed a strong antipsychotic drug when all patient needed was Benedryl. All the medical information online indicated that the symptoms the patient was feeling were classic and benedryl was all she needed. Instead, the doctor prescribed a heavy dosage of and antipsychotic. Unfair to patient just looking for answers to a an issue that was scary to the patient. People are naturally scared when they come to the hospital with issues they don't understand. It is sad that they are not listened to and are dosed up just so the doctor doesn't have to have compassion or do any follow up with that patient before discharging. Shame on you KM Hospital Doctor.
Kings Mountain Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
Locations & Directions706 W King St, Kings Mountain, NC
Kings Mountain Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Kings Mountain, NC.