Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Conemaugh Nason Medical Center
Conemaugh Nason Medical Center is a Hospital in Roaring Spring, PA. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 2.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Saying I was disappointed is an understatement. First of all let me say that I was not the patient but a very close relative was. I was there each day of the relatives stay until the last 2 days. Where would one start, the protocols that are set up in the hospital, are NOT being followed, why have them if you are not seeing that they are being followed. The info boards in the patient rooms not being filed in. The protocol for when staff enters the room on an hourly bases is not being used. Staff doesn't take time to explain the procedures they are doing and why. The patient was a fall risk, had an incision, had drainage. The first room the patient was in, the bathroom needed to be cleaned badly. Spoke to an RN about getting it cleaned, told she would check on it, never came back. The next time another RN came in I told her I would not let the patient use this bathroom,I would take her to another room, then it got cleaned. Another time the patient needed to go to the bathroom and was told by the RN that was in her room at the time that she had 2other people to take care of then she would be back. The patient had to sit for over an hour. The patient did ask if I could take her and the RN say No it was too dangerous. After an hour we went and got somebody to help her, remember she is a fall risk, has a tag and all, took her to bathroom and left the patient alone. When the patient rang for help from the bathroom she had to wait another 20 minutes and then only because we went out looking for help. They could not even get her discharge correct. To say that we as family were disappointed and saddened about the care of our loved one is an understatement. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO NASON HOSPITAL?????? So wrong!!!!!
Locations & Directions105 Nason Dr, Roaring Spring, PA
Conemaugh Nason Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Roaring Spring, PA.